Thursday, March 16, 2017



So excited to share that the little tomato greenhouse has some plants starting to pop up! The other greenhouses are still bare but hopefully soon we will have some updates!


This morning I made another batch of soap. I used doTerra wild orange! Smells very fresh and uplifting!


                Here is the wild orange goat milk soap all packaged and ready to go! I really enjoy the packaging part of all of this, I think they turned out pretty cute!


    A couple shabby chic updates the mug is all finished and I added some flowers to the front. This will find a spot right in the living room by the lamp, really enjoying these shabby chic colors good thing I purchased small bottles or I may have painted everything! Hopefully tomorrow I will have the little birdhouse all finished up!


The little wooden jars are almost complete, just have to add some magnets to the back and they will be as good as done! Can't wait to teach a class so I can give these out for gifts!


Another oily project, I started making some pendant diffusers, car diffusers also some beads and accent pieces. So for these to work all you have to do is choose essential oils  that you would like add a drop to the piece and you are good to go! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get out and get the leather cords and fasteners so these will be complete before the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment