Thursday, February 2, 2017


 I really enjoy flowers and because it's freezing outside I decided to garden with crepe paper and these carnations were the result of that! I'm thinking of making more and stinging them to create my own carnation vine. Looking so forward to spring when I can be working with flowers for real!
 In keeping up with how it feels outside I tried my hand at rooting wool to make this little penguin. He's not completely finished still needs some flappers and feet, and a nose job, due to his being so crooked.



Still working on the doll, I was able to finish the mottling, veining, and some of the creases today. I must say the mottling really does give the skin a natural look.




  • Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a warming and soothing effect.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
  • Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
  • Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.              information provided by: https://doterra.com/US/en/p/frankincense-oil                          picture provided by Google images

2 comments:

  1. Love your flowers you made, they would make a perfect Hawaiian Lei. You should hold a class on making them. Would be a perfect spring fling kind of thing... lol ~ I might have to give frankincense a try, it sound like it has a lot offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A class would be fun! Yes Frankincense is awesome!

      Delete