Friday, September 15, 2017


Well it seems like just yesterday I was waiting for the kids to get off the bus on their last day. Now we are already back in school and only a couple of weeks left of September. Where does the time go? However, we did have a pretty good summer, we were able to plant some things in our garden and actually get a few raspberries from our plants so that was good! The above picture is the petunias that we got from Hoffman's Greenhouse. Below I will share some pictures of the few things that came up in the garden.

 

                                                      A few pumpkins for this fall!

          
                                  

                                                           Lots of peppers!                                                      



Some Zucchini which I actually used to make some bread!








                                                                 Tons of Tomatoes!

                                                         
                                                           Even a baby watermelon!

 Not only did my kids help out but the ladies have taken it as their responsibility to help weed!! However, sometimes the red hot peppers were missing I think these two ladies like spicy food!


         Our Raspberries! We got a few but again I think the ladies got a few more than we did!


The Ladies like to follow me around the yard, and when we open the back door they come running in hopes that we have brought along some bread! (we usually do!)


Always love seeing the morning glories! 


Have been making a lot of beef jerky goes way to fast in this house and boy does that little machine heat up a room, looks like I will be doing even more in the winter to help stay warm!


And of course still trying to craft. I'm redoing this one but thought I'd add a picture just so you all can see the Tea Cup Fairy Garden faze that I am now going through.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog, hopefully you will subscribe and find out what is going to keep me busy for the next couple of months!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to your blog :) Looks like you will have a lovely harvest if the "girls" leave things alone. Looking forward to daily posts from your blog.

    ReplyDelete